Nothing is permanent. Everything is subject to change. Being is always becoming.
Your Health is Our Top Priority!
We know that there’s widespread concern in our community about the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), and we want you to know that your health is our top priority at Evolución Counseling.
We encourage you to take responsibility for yourself and your family and if comfortable, get vaccinated. At Evolución, we are fully vaccinated. It is important to take a proactive approach to minimize exposure.
Please note these steps as to when to Quarantine
- Please quarantine if, you have been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19—excluding people who have had COVID-19 within the past 3 months or who are fully vaccinated.
- Please quarantine if, you have tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 3 months and recovered do not have to quarantine or get tested again as long as they do not develop new symptoms.
- Please quarantine if, you have developed symptoms again within 3 months of their first bout of COVID-19 may need to be tested again if there is no other cause identified for their symptoms.
- Please note: Individuals who have been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19 are not required to quarantine if they have been fully vaccinated against the disease and show no symptoms.
Please note these steps to Take Care of Yourself and Stay Home
- Stay home and monitor your health for 14 days after your last contact with a person who has COVID-19.
- Watch for fever (100.4◦F), cough, shortness of breath, or other symptoms of COVID-19
- If possible, stay away from others, especially people who are at higher risk for getting very sick from COVID-19
- If you’re exhibiting symptoms of respiratory illness, I urge you to stay home, take care of yourself, and seek medical help when appropriate.
We highly encourage you to schedule a secure Telemental Health appointment with us. Research shows that they can be just as effective as in-person appointments, and we can continue your care without interruption. If you’re interested, let me know and I’ll make the necessary arrangements.
Please refer to the CDC’s dedicated 2019-ncov website for additional information, and maintain awareness by checking the official communications from the Centers for Disease Control and World Health Organization.
If you have any questions, please let us know.
With much appreciation,
Angela and Seth Sampson
Evolución Counseling Practice, PLLC