The voyage of discovery is not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes.
– Thomas Alva Edison
As both License Professional Counselors and Texas Certified School Counselors, we specialize in the unique role(s) of counseling our clients from high school to college and beyond into their chosen career/life path.
We are invested in the collaborative process that involves our client, often times, the school counselor, your family, your teachers, your school administrators, and any other stakeholders that work as we do to promote and enhance your academic, career and social/emotional aspirations. We facilitate your success throughout these life transitions and provide sound supportive psychotherapy to help you overcome the challenges of becoming independent, responsible, self-reliant and ambitious for your own future.
School/Career Counseling Services
- College and Career Planning
- Career and Life Coaching
- Crisis Intervention & Counseling
- Special Education and 504 Advocacy
- Adolescent Issues (Middle School to High School)
- Behavioral Interventions and Support
- Navigating Learning Differences in School
- Navigating Adjustment and Transition Issues in School
- Individual Education and Functional Behavior Plan Reviews
- Social Emotional Learning and Trauma Informed Education Counseling and Professional Development Workshops for School Administrators and Faculty, School Counselors, Mental Health Counselors and Educators and Families
We are well versed in counseling to motivate for academic achievement and introduce careers and the world of work to clients. It is within our wheelhouse to work with clients to identify their interests, abilities, specific career clusters and postsecondary plans (many states mandate an academic/career action plan as a graduation requirement, helping clients understand the connection between school and the world of work, helping students plan the transition from school to postsecondary education and/or the world of work and advising students on multiple postsecondary pathways (e.g., college, career- specific credentials and certifications, apprenticeships, military, service-year programs, full-time employment with a family-supporting wage.
We aim to nurture, recognize and support essential developmental factors key to future successes, such as self-efficacy and identity, motivation and perseverance, it is what we do!
Empower your future with personalized guidance.
Book your counseling session now and unlock the doors to endless opportunities.